SPICK Disinfectant Ready to Use (5L)

$89.00 $80.00

Prices are subject to 7% GST


At a Glance
Disinfect your office and equipment to protect your employees & visitors today!
Used for general disinfection purposes that kills over 99.99% of bacteria and viruses. It can be used on surfaces and even directly on to skin. 

Features and Benefits
Spick is a revolutionary antiseptic formulation for healthcare and hygiene, tailored for Singapore. It is a powerful sanitizer that kills over 99.99% bacteria and viruses, yet so gentle and non-toxic that it does not harm our children even if accidentally ingested.

  • Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Fragrance free, no harmful fragrance chemicals that irritate eyes, nose & throat.
  • Child-Safe, no harmful alcohol, SLS, SLES (soap or foaming agents), parabens, preservatives, etc.
  • Deodorizing, kills and remove the source of odour – bacteria and fungi.
  • Non-toxic, no harmful phenols, alcohols or aldehydes. Non corrosive and non bleaching.
  • Oral-Safe, ingredients can be metabolised by our body, so it is completely safe even if accidentally ingested.
  • Test and approved by: PSB Singapore and AVA
  • NEA approved Active Ingredients against harmful viruses.


  • Office
  • F&B
  • Retail
  • Gyms
  • Warehouse
  • Delivery vehicles
  • Common area (lift, lift lobbies, customer service counters)
  • Schools
  • Childcare
  • Homes

We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days in Singapore mainland only. Delivery fee applies.

Additional information


5 litres